Friday, October 06, 2006

La Cage Aux Foley II: Got Irony?

Man, someone has to hit me with some instructions on how to get footage from my cable DVR into the computer and upload it onto YouTube...

I love those "To Catch a Predator" shows on Dateline NBC. I'm violently opposed to adults preying on underage kids for sex, and I damn near jump up and cheer every time one of these sick bastards gets put in the cuffs.

I was watching one tonight--- After all this Foley stuff this week, I could stand a pick me up. I like knowing that, unlike Dennis Hastert and others, there are indeed people willing to step up and protect underage kids.

As the show drew to a close, they ran a teaser talking about Mark Foley. So I started recording.

Until I figure out how to do the whole video thing, here's a transcript:

MORE...

1 Comments:

Blogger Jim Maynard said...

See my "Problem with the Foley Problem" post...
Please stop associating gays (Lage Cage) and pedolphilia.
Thank you.

Sunday, October 08, 2006 8:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home