Friday, August 04, 2006

Steve Squared

If you want good government, vote for Steve.  Any Steve, it doesn’t matter.

Last night was a great night.  Steve Cohen and Steve Mulroy ran great campaigns (And a shout-out to the non-Steve, Bill Morrison before I forget.)  They were both outspent.  They were both attacked viciously.  They both responded with positive, grass-roots, issue-based campaigns, and it worked.  

MORE  (I’m going to have like 5 or 6 fairly long posts today.  Instead of linking to each of them and pushing my Cue brothers and sisters down the page, I’ll just link to my blog here and ya’ll can scroll as desired.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Blinders Off said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Friday, August 04, 2006 2:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home