Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Na Na Na Na, Na Na Na Na, Hey Hey Hey, Goodbye!

Adios Joe, you festering turd of a Senator.

I hope you carry your fond memories of your appearances on Hannity & Colmes with you as you begin this next stage in your life... You know, your retirement.

And may your crock of shit of a dying gasp be a warning to all who tread your path, including Harold Ford Jr.

Anything to add, Pam?

Pam: Well, Joe may not go down so bad after all... Doesn't Congress have a great pension plan? You know, the kind you can only get in Congress in nowadays...

Rick: Thanks to Ol' Joe, that is. I'm sure the Dubya Administration will take care of you. Is Halliburton hiring? By the way, I should thank you for one thing. I'm getting slowly toasted surrounded by beautiful women at your retirement party.

Anything more, Pam?

Pam: Oh, but dear... Halliburton is hiring! They have plenty of positions open in Iraq... I've hear that they also have a great retirement plan -and benefits-- but chances are you would not survive the suicide bombing attacks to reap the rewards. Sad, but true.

Rick: And the good news is that Joe will truly get to enjoy the fruits of his labors!

Go to hell, Joe. Or Jersey. There's not much of a difference, and I'm content with you going to whichever is closer. Pam?

Pam: Farewell Joe. And to rest of the Lieberman act-alike, take notes. You may be next...

Rick: Joe, Joe, Joe... I should tell you that you have indeed brought me joy. Watching you lose tonight has made me as happy as a Frenchman working in a white flag factory.

Pam: Or in my case, W eating a pretzel...

Hasta la vista, motherf*cker!!

Rick: You said it, baby.

HA HA HA!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home