Sunday, July 16, 2006

Don't Be Fooled by Imitations

The Freedonian tells me that there is already an unofficial Cohen for Congress blog, but unfortunately I read his comment after I had just finished creating an unofficial Cohen for Congress blog.
There already IS an unofficial Cohen for Congress blog. They're just not doing anything with it until the general.
Well, that sounds awfully pointless to me, and it looks like I got there first, anyhow. If there is already such a blog, then Google has absolutely no record of it. Maybe he's talking about the official campaign blog. Google has no record of that, either, and it's not as if there hasn't been plenty of news and events that pertains to the campaign in the last few weeks. So if there's another one out there somewhere, now there are two.

So it is with pleasure that I introduce to you the original unofficial Cohen for Congress blog. I'm still working on all the widgets and such, but it's readable, even though there is only one post up so far. If you have any news tips or links pertaining to the campaign, please send them to cohen2006 at bellsouth dot net. Photos of Steve, funny stories, personal antecdotes, or any other type of media relating to Steve Cohen that would help get him elected would also be greatly appreciated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home