Monday, June 26, 2006

Speaking of Steve Cohen-Ford

In the last couple of weeks, I've received a couple of survey calls asking me about 9th district candidates, who I plan to vote for, and what kind of messages might help to sway my vote. I've answered every question as a proud moonbat liberal.

In both surveys, when asked who I'd likely vote for, I've indicated three possibles, with my choice becoming more concrete the closer we get to the primary and the more I learn about each candidate. One of those choices was Steve Cohen. Strangely, both surveys tested me on phrasing and issue statements attacking Steve Cohen, ignoring my other two choices completely. They also tested phrases and issue statements in favor of one candidate, to see if each snippet of information would sway my vote. The first call was testing for Ed Stanton. The second one was for Nikki Tinker. By the way, I told them that her association with Junior would make me less likely to vote for her, and both candidates' deeply held religious beliefs would certainly make me less likely to vote for them, especially if they flaunt them.

That's my job - skewing the polls in the 9th district race.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brassmask said...

Damn! I'm sad I haven't gotten to skew any polls.

Monday, June 26, 2006 7:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home