Friday, June 30, 2006

The Beginner's Guide to NSA Detection

The guys over at the Wired Magazine blog have published a way of telling if your internet traffic is being routed to the NSA or not. The process is fairly simple, but interpreting the results is a little more difficult.

  1. Hit the Windows key + R to bring up a command prompt.
  2. Type "Tracert", space, then the name of your email host/ ISP, or website you're reading. For example, "Tracert hotmail.com".
  3. Click here and find out what it means, because I'm not 100% sure that I'm techie enough to understand all of it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Whew! It appears that my internet traffic is free of bugs. Now, if only I could be sure about my cell phone.

Saturday, July 01, 2006 4:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home